CERTIFIED TRANSLATION OF PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
To get started...
Select the relevant category in the pop-up menu on top of the page or type the name of the document and the country of origin in the search field. Open the page, upload a photocopy of your document, select options and put it in the shopping cart. Add "Notarized Copy" for each translated document, if necessary, and proceed with the payment routine.
- QUALITY.. Accurate. Exceptional professional look matching the original. Not availble elsewhere.
- TECHNOLOGY.. Extensive terminology database. Professional CAT-tools. Quality assurance procedures.
- CONSISTENCY.. In-house translation by the same team over the decade. No outsourcing. No freelancers. Consistent terminology and quality of translation.
- AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS.. Corporate Member of American Translators Association (ATA).
- SPECIALIZATION.. Document translation.
- PRIMARY SOURCE LANGUAGES.. Russian, Ukrainian.
- TARGET LANGUAGE.. English-US..
- SERVICE OVER THE INTERNET.. Available in all states and territories of the United States.
- PRICES.. Shown on the website. No guessing. No gimmicks.
- ORDERING.. Standard for Internet shopping. Simple. No emails, no payment requests except for custom translations. The only online translation store in the industry.
- ACCOUNTS.. Include order details, processing status, mail tracking info and pdf-files with completed translations (e-copies).
- TURNAROUND TIME.. Regular (few days) or Rush (24-Hour) processing.
- CERTIFIED TRANSLATION.. Affidavit of Translation Accuracy is included in each translation with "Facsimile Signature" in e-copy and "Live Signature" verified by a notary public in hard copy.
- SHIPPING.. Hard copies of translations with notarized certification are mailed by USPS Priority or FedEx Overnight.
- ARCHIVE.. Files with translations are stored for future inquiries.
- VERIFICATION.. Translations can be validated by receiving authorities online.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is certified translation?
Here is a quote from the Code of Federal Regulations:
8 CFR 103.2 (b)(3)
(3) Translations. Any document containing foreign language submitted to the Service shall be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate, and by the translator's certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.
-- Revised as of January 1, 2010
Do I need notarized copy of translation?
It depends on requirements of the receiving office. If you have a short deadline or limited budget, and notary is not specifically required, pdf-file with certified copy of translation can be your choice as the quickest and cheapest alternative.
Does U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service require notarized copies of translations?
No. USCIS requirements are as follows:
Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate. The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification.
USCIS no longer routinely requires submission of original documents or "certified copies." Instead, ordinary legible photocopies of such documents (including naturalization certificates and alien registration cards) will be acceptable for initial filing and approval of petitions and applications.
At the discretion of the officer, original documents may still be required in individual cases.
-- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing. Last updated: 12/03/2010
Signed Affidavit of translation accuracy meet the above requirements and is included with all translation orders.
What do I receive, if I don't opt to order notarized copy of translation?
You receive pdf-file with certified copy of translation, regardless of whether notarized copy of translation have been ordered or not. Translation is appeared on the company professional letterhead, and includes a copy of original and signed Affidavit of Translation Accuracy (certification of translation). Furthermore, the translation can be verified online by a receiving official. Instructions are provided. Notarized copy of the translation can be ordered lately, if necessary.
Why do I need a professional translation?
As with any paperwork, you want the translation to be accepted by the receiving authority without any problems or questions. If a translation does not meet the requirements, or if it is perceived as not credible and look not professional, your application may be denied or rejected, or additional complementary documents (extra affidavits, proofs of credentials, etc.) may be requested. If you have a short deadline, cheap translation may cost you dearly.
What do I need to order a translation?
You need to scan or make a photo of a document and to provide a transliteration of your name(s).
What is transliteration?
This writing your name in Latin alphabet (as it written in Passport, Green Card or other official document).
What languages do you translate?
We specialize in three Slavic languages - Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian. Unlike translation agencies working with hundred languages, we have consciously reduced the number of languages, focusing on the quality of translation.
What is your turnaround time?
Our regular time processing is 3-5 business days. We also provide 24-hour expedited processing. Please select the proper option while ordering.
What types of document you translate?
We have fixed price for the most popular documents: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Passport, Diploma, Transcript. You can choose it in our library and order promptly. If you can't find your document in our catalog, please request a quote.
Who will translate the document?
We are the team of professional translators dealing with Russian/Ukrainian documents for over 10 years.
Do you need the original documents for translation?
No, we don't need originals. Scan or make the photo of your document and attached it while ordering. We accept documents in different formats: pdf, jpeg, tiff, gif, txt, Word, pages, etc.
What do I receive if order certified translation?
You'll receive certified translation with Affidavit of Translation Accuracy (translator's certification page) as pdf-file.
Can you mail me my certified translation?
We can mail your certified translation as part of our notarization option. This is the only hard copy we provide.
Do you have office in my city?
We are internet-based company and provide services all over the country (New York, including five boroughs Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Sacramento, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Miami, Miami Beach, Jacksonville, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Detroit, Denver, Cleveland)